Wednesday, October 4, 2006

New Acro Maneouvre

THE NEW hot acro sensation doing the rounds at this summers festivals has been the new maneouvre the "McDoughnut-Sugar-Twisted-Pomme-de-Terre".

Apparently, it's the latest invention of ACRO twins Jean-Pierre & Juan-Carlos Ushakeitov, from Weston-Super-Mare, England, and it's a tough one to get out of. Speaking to Pie at the weekend they said "Well, man, you know, normally you kind of go into an inverted spider and just hold the potato above your head, but with the new "Sugar Twisted" we found we needed to hold the right riser between the teeth while pulling on the outside brake with our left foot. It keeps the rotational energy high enough to counterbalance the whatsit, you see?"

Later on in the flying bar and speaking off the record Juan-Carlos told us, "Well, it's like this, I was trying simple wingovers over Valladares in June and all hell broke loose. The wing was everywhere I had no fucking idea what was going on or what to do about it. I just froze, you know, shitting myself. After, like ages man, I just went hands-up and it sorted itself out, like."

"I'd lost 3000ft in altitude and was crying for my mama when it came out on its own".

Unluckily for JC someone caught the whole event on video, and so the "McDoughnut-Sugar-Twisted-Pomme-de-Terre" was born.

Pie in the Sky
Funnier than the 2001 "Bognor Regis Birdman" videos